Text +Text -
- O Allah, bestow Your favor on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad as You have bestowed Your favor on Ibrahim and on the family of Ibrahim, You are Praiseworthy, Most Glorious. O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You have blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim, You are Praiseworthy, Most Glorious..
After Salah (Prayer) Tasbeeh
- Glory be to Allah (33 times), Praise be to Allah (33 times), Allah is the greatest (34 times).
- O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision, and deeds that will be accepted..
- O Allah, I ask You for Paradise and seek Your protection from the Fire..
- Glory is to Allah, praise is to Allah, there is no god but Allah and Allah is the Most Great..
- There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers..
Before starting anything
- In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful..
For this world and the aakhira
- Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!.
- Our Lord, surely You will gather the people for a Day about which there is no doubt. Indeed, Allah does not fail in His promise..
For protection and help from Allah
- He is Allah (the) One. The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He begets not nor was He begotten, and there is none equal to Him..
- Allah! There is none worthy of worship but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great..
- I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created, and from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness, and from the evil of those who practice witchcraft when they blow in the knots, and from the evil of the envier when he envies..
- I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind, the King of mankind, the God of mankind, from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws, who whispers in the breasts of mankind, of jinns and men..
- O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, and I seek refuge in You from the trial of the False Messiah, and I seek refuge in You from the trials of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge in You from sin and from debt..
- O Allah, protect me from Your punishment on the day Your servants are resurrected..
- O Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, Knower of the unseen and the seen, there is none worthy of worship except You, Lord of everything and its Owner, I seek refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil of Shaitan and his Shirk, or that I should do some evil to myself or bring it upon a Muslim..
- O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in this world and in the Hereafter. O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in my religious and my worldly affairs. O Allah, conceal my faults, calm my fears, and protect me from before me and behind me, from my right and my left, and from above me, and I seek refuge in You from being taken unaware from beneath me..
- Know that Allah is your protector. Excellent is the protector, and Excellent is the helper..
Reward of One-Third of Quran
- [Surah Al-Ikhlas]Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One, Allah, the Eternal Refuge, He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent." .