Text +Text -
For this world and the aakhira
- Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!.
- Our Lord, surely You will gather the people for a Day about which there is no doubt. Indeed, Allah does not fail in His promise..
Seek forgiveness and protection from hell
- Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire..
- Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire..
- Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. *Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers. *Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad p.b.u.h.) calling to Faith: ‘Believe in your Lord,’ and we have believed. *Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abraar (those who are obedient to Allah and follow strictly His Orders). *Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise..
For forgiveness for your parents and all Muslims
- Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established..
- Our Lord! Avert from us the Wrath of Hell, for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous,- Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in..
- Our Lord! And make them enter the ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens) which you have promised them, and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their offspring! Verily, You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. And save them from (the punishment, because of what they did of) the sins, and whomsoever You save from (the punishment, because of what they did of) the sins (i.e. excuse them) that Day, him verily, You have taken into mercy.’ And that is the supreme success.’.