Text +Text -
Seek forgiveness and strengthen your Imaan
- Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people..
- O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers..
- Lord, forgive me. My Lord, forgive me..
- O Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, heal me, and provide for me..
- O Allah, forgive me all my sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden..
- O Allah, I seek protection in Your pleasure from Your anger, and I seek protection in Your forgiveness from Your punishment. I seek protection in You from You. I cannot count Your praises. You are as You have praised Yourself..
- I ask Allah’s pardon and turn to Him in repentance. (Three Times).
- O Allah, I have greatly wronged myself and no one forgives sins but You. So, grant me forgiveness and have mercy on me. Surely, you are Forgiving, Merciful..
- O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You..
- O Allah, I ask You by Your mercy, which encompasses all things, that You forgive me..
- My Lord, forgive me and accept my repentance, You are the Ever-Relenting, the All-Forgiving..
For forgiveness and Allah's mercy
- (O my Lord) You are our Protector, so forgive us and have mercy upon us; and You are the best of forgivers. And ordain for us good in this world, and in the Hereafter. Certainly we have turned unto You..
- Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy!.
- My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!.
- Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost..
- Our Lord! Bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!.
Seek forgiveness and protection from hell
- Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire..
- Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire..
- Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. *Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers. *Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad p.b.u.h.) calling to Faith: ‘Believe in your Lord,’ and we have believed. *Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abraar (those who are obedient to Allah and follow strictly His Orders). *Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise..
For forgiveness for your parents and all Muslims
- Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established..
Forgiveness for your siblings
- O my Lord! Forgive me and my brother, and make us enter into Your Mercy, for you are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy..
For asking forgiveness for yourself and anyone who enters your house
- My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction..
- I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, the Living, the Eternal, and I repent to Him..
- (And say O Muhammad SAW to these polytheists:) Such is Allah, my Lord in Whom I put my trust, and to Him I turn in all of my affairs and in repentance..
Strengthen your Imaan
- Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower..
- Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk..
- I am pleased with Allah as a Lord, and Islam as a religion and Muhammad peace be upon to him as a Prophet..
- I seek refuge in Allah..
- I believe in Allah and His Messenger..
Seek Allah's satisfaction
- Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing..
- Our Lord! Make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful..