Text +Text -
For Rizq (sustenance)
- O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision, and deeds that will be accepted..
- O Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, heal me, and provide for me..
- Allah is very Gracious and Kind to His slaves. He gives provisions to whom He wills. And He is the All-Strong, the All-Mighty..
- O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)..
When you are in need
- My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!.
For forgiveness and Allah's mercy
- (O my Lord) You are our Protector, so forgive us and have mercy upon us; and You are the best of forgivers. And ordain for us good in this world, and in the Hereafter. Certainly we have turned unto You..
- Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy!.
- My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!.
- Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost..
- Our Lord! Bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!.
For praising Allah
- O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will, and You endue with honour whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things. You make the night to enter into the day, and You make the day to enter into the night (i.e. increase and decrease in the hours of the night and the day during winter and summer), You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give wealth and sustenance to whom You will, without limit (measure or account)..
- My success is not but through Allah. Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return..