Text +Text -
When opening your fast
- O Allah! For You I have fasted and upon your provision, I have broken my fast..
- Thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is certain if Allaah wills..
For the night of destiny (Lailatul Qadr)
- O Allah, indeed You are Pardoning, [Generous,] You love pardon, so pardon me.
For someone who provides you with Iftar
- May the fasting (men) break their fast with you, and the pious eat your food, and the angels pray for blessing on you..
On the sighting of the crescent moon
- O Allah, bring it over us with blessing and faith, and security and Islam. My Lord and your Lord is Allah .